About ASI Global Partitions & Restroom Accessories
Global Partitions Corporation was originally founded back in 1957 as a division of another company called U.S. Gypsum. Throughout the years under U.S. Gypsum, Global Partitions flourished but were eventually sold to a business called ITR Industries in 1984.
In the 1990s, Global Partitions Corporation was placed under ASI’s umbrella, incorporating them into the ASI Group to this day. The ASI Group also owns Accurate Partitions, American Specialties, and finally ASI Storage Solutions.
Their lines of powder-coated or stainless units are fabricated, manufactured, and shipped out of Chicago Illinois. Their units made from plastics are fabricated, manufactured, and shipped from Toccoa, Georgia.
Table of Contents
- About ASI Global Partitions & Restroom Accessories
- Products Offered by ASI Global Partitions
- We offer Sales & Installation of ASI Global Products
- What makes ASI Global Different than Their Competitors?
- Where To Find Their Partitions?
- We offer Sales & Installation of ASI Global Products
Products Offered by ASI Global Partitions
The products offered by ASI fall into the following categories: Washroom Accessories, Toilet Partitions, Storage Solutions, and Visual Display Products. We’ll break them down here so you can get a clear view of their product base.
- Baby Changing Stations
- Medicine or All-Purpose Cabinets
- Consumable Dispensing Combination Units
- Custodial Accessory Racks
- Feminine Hygiene Disposals and Dispensing Systems
- Stainless Steel Grab Bars
- Hand Dryers
- Hygienic Environment Healthcare Accessories
- Towel Bars, Racks, and Coat Hooks
- A Variety of Mirrors
- Waste-Paper Towel Combination Units
- Paper Towel Dispensing Units
- Security Based Accessories
- Shelving Units
- Shower or Tub Accessories
- Soap Dispensers
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
- Toilet Paper Dispensers
- Waste Receptacles
- Customizable Accessories
Since we’re favoring the Global Productions Slice of the ASI family, we’ll take a more in-depth look into their toilet partitions. However, don’t forget that ASI integrated Accurate Partitions into their fold at some point as well, so it is unclear which style originally stemmed from which brand.
- Alpaco Classic Collection– Designed to provide complete privacy with their seamless doors and panels. This unit is made from 13mm thick phenolic, available in a range of custom colors. There is a thick octagonal Head Rail that is powdered to suit.
- Alpaco Elegance Collection– This system is different from the Alpaco Classic in one aesthetic way. It includes a polished stainless-steel headrail that is external, showing off its decorative polish while holding together the phenolic panels. This style is also equipped with self-closing doors for additional uniform looks when stalls are unoccupied.
- Stainless Steel Partitions– These are available in all four mounting styles, and also include stainless steel hardware. This design has privacy in mind as all of the sightlines are concealed.
- Solid Plastic Partitions (HDPE)– This system comes with a variety of hardware options. Most popular plastic colors are made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials. This is available in Overhead Braced, Ceiling Hung, and Floor to Ceiling mounting styles.
- Powder-Coated Steel Partitions– These are galvanneal constructed panels that are then powder-coated to the desired color. There are 15 standard colors to choose from, and all four mounting styles are available. Seamless designs are also a part of this system.
- Plastic Laminate (Moisture Guard) Partitions– These partitions are 3x more durable to humidity and moisture than the plastic laminate standard. All four hanging styles are available. Plastic Laminate is available in 48 colors and patterns and is equipped with stainless steel hardware, anodized aluminum brackets, and piano hinges.
- Black Core Phenolic Partitions– Made from Class “B” fire-rated material, Black Core Phenolic sheets are fused at high temperatures, ensuring that there are no separations, and uniform rigidity. All four mounting styles are available for this system.
- Color-Thru Phenolic Partitions– The panels used for these partitions are made from class “A” fire-rated material. This selection includes all four mounting options. What’s special about this system is that the color runs through the phenolic, so scratches or other forms of wear will be less visible than other materials.
We offer Sales & Installation of ASI Global Products
- Metal Lockers
- Plastic Lockers
- Phenolic Lockers
- Performance Plus Shelving
- Cabinets and Desks
Visual Display Products
- Trim Systems
- Horizontal and Vertical Sliders
- Mobile Display Units
- Bulletin, Trophy, and Directory Cases
- Coat Rack Systems
- Rail / Rack Systems
What makes ASI Global Different than Their Competitors?
There are companies out there that cater to all industries, but ASI stands out from among them in terms of having a family of companies that have specialized in their category (or niche) for decades. In other words, the companies that were acquired by the ASI Group were already successful and moving forward in their industries before being acquired, not as a result of becoming a part of ASI. At least this is true concerning Global Partitions Corporation.
Another thing that counts is the information about their products made available to check out on their website, and also through downloadable or printable PDFs. And let’s not forget the Design Studio that is there for distributors to take advantage of to save some time.
48 Hour Delivery
This is important enough that having its own section on this page is warranted. A 48-hour lead time is tough to beat, and to operate at such a level consistently speaks to how their production lines and teams operate.
If they weren’t good at what they do, and scrambling to get things done within that amount of time, they’d have scrapped this idea a long time ago. But since they confidently offer such a great lead time and have for quite a while, it shows that they have their processing down to a science, with trained and qualified personnel getting it out the door.
Where To Find Their Partitions?
They have a partition system for any occasion, but when you take a good look at their product line, you can see that they are catering to EU styles and requirements while simultaneously catering to American standards. The “Global” in their name isn’t for nothing, as their products have made their way around the world.
The designs are thoughtful, attractive, and professional, which is why you shouldn’t be surprised to see their units in office building washrooms, banks, or other types of businesses that are looking for pleasing aesthetics rather than solely fit and function.
These thoughts notwithstanding, you may be surprised to learn that the AT&T Stadium, NYU Dormitory in Abu Dhabi, Australia’s Canberra International Airport, and the US Embassy in China, are all furnished with products made by ASI Global.