Smoke & Fire-Rated Doors
Fire Rated Smoke & Fire Door Systems
XT Series – Exit Device operated openings
The flagship of Syntégra’s integrated door systems is the XT Series, which combines the functionality of a mortise lockset with the free-egress safety features of an exit device.
LX Series – Lever-operated openings
The LX Series exemplifies Syntégra’s “deeper integration” attitudes and goals. The central lock case accepts handles and keyed cylinders from either and/or both sides.
PX Series – Pushpad-operated openings
The PX Series offers an effortless, single-motion, means of egress while keeping the integrated look and feel of all Syntégra door systems.
FX Series – A self-latching auto-flush bolt door panel used as the inactive leaf with the door systems noted above
The FX Series embodies Syntegra’s uncluttered appearance with advanced functionality approach to door and hardware design.
Our patented, multifunction, integrated lock case – the heart of the Syntégra door system – acts as central control. By connecting and coordinating the locking points and all operators including the exit devices, levers, push operators and key cylinders, this modular approach enables functionality and aesthetics conventional doors and hardware can’t offer.
- Fire/Smoke ratings for up to 8′-6″ x 10′-0″ openings
- Top-latch or optional top-and-bottom latch configurations – no side latch or jamb strike to clutter the opening
- Friction-limiting, projection latch bolt minimizes the top strike view and the top door notch other manufacturers require
- Suitable for pairs or single doors, exterior or interior
- Escutcheon-free clutched exterior lever and cylinder options are available
- Robust mechanisms and electrical functions designed for the most demanding applications
Hardware Finish Options:
- 313/10B Dark Bronze
- 628 Satin Aluminum Anodized
- 629 Polished Stainless Steel
- 630 Satin Stainless Steel
- 606E Satin Brass
- 605E Polished Brass
- 693 Black Powder Coating
Antimicrobial coatings are available for healthcare, education, and other germ-sensitive environments.
Hardware Compliance Standards:
The following standards are for complete Syntégra systems. ITS/QAI listed per UL305, UL10B, UL10C, and UL1784.
Where applicable, Syntégra complies with Grade 1 standards in all categories below.
- UL10B/UL10C – Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- UL1784 – Standard for Air Leakage Tests of Door Assemblies and Other Opening Protectives
- NFPA 252 – Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- CAN/ULC S104 – Standard Method for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- NFPA 80 – Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- ICC ANSI A117.1 / ADA – Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- ADA – Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- LADBS – Los Angeles Department of Buildings and Safety Approved (LARR #26172)
- ANSI/BHMA A156.26 Continuous Hinges
- ANSI/BHMA 156.4 Door Control-Closers
- ANSI/BHMA A156.18 Materials and Finishes