Easily eliminate the hassle associated with traditional track installation and design with Formatrac® Bendable Track. It can be bent by hand on the job-site so installation is simple. Additionally, because of its flexible nature, Formatrac can accommodate virtually any design.
- 8′ Bendable Track Part Number: CE200008
- 16′ Bendable Track Part Number: CE200016
- 40′ Bendable Track Part Number: CE200040
- 105′ Bendable Track Part Number: CE200105
- A 99% recycled aluminum core and ABS (non-PVC) shell – this patented product provides a sustainable solution for your track needs
- Aluminum core and ABS shell is easily trimmed on-site with a hand saw
- The ABS material does not contain phthalates, PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls), or PBTs (Persistent Biocumulative Toxins)
- Standard track lengths allowing for virtually any length or radius bend required and eliminates splicing
- All four standard track lengths ship via UPS ground, not bulk freight
- Easy to install and works with virtually any ceiling type including both tegular and flush ceiling tile
- Carriers that slide quietly and effortlessly across the track
Class A Fire Rating
Inpro Clickeze Optitrac™ Cubicle Curtain Track products are engineered to meet the most common track specifications.
- Quiet, effortless movement.
- Standard lengths: 7′, 8′, 9′, 12′, 16′.
- White baked acrylic enamel finish or clear anodized aluminum finish available.
On the Right Track is specifically designed to solve the problems you face today with old-fashioned cubicle curtains.
It’s the only system that doesn’t use, hooks, rollers or gaged track and allows you to remove your curtains in seconds without a ladder.
- Save significant time in labor
- Change your curtains more often
- Ensure a safer cleaner patient room
- Reduce the risk of HAI’s
- Customize with any fabric of your choice
C/S Supertrak® Plus provides a rigid curtain-hanging structure and the flexibility of configuration to meet individual requirements.
- Glides run smoothly and quietly.
- Runner access points enable curtains to be changed easily.
- Available in two standard colors: White RAL 9003 and Grey RAL 7040, or can be powder coated in any BS, RAL or custom color subject to quantity.
- Rigid and durable.
- Conforms to HTM66 – 2005.
- Modular system.
- Anti-ligature options available.